Friday, December 2, 2011

Pastors, Are You A Winner or Loser?


When winners make a mistake, they say, “I was wrong.”
When losers make mistakes, they say, “It wasn’t my fault.”


A winner works harder than a loser and has more time;
a loser is always “too busy” to do what is necessary.


A winner goes through a problem;
a
loser goes around it and never gets past it.

A winner makes and keeps commitments;
a
loser makes and forgets promises.

A winner says, “I’m good, but not as good as I ought to be;”
a follower says, “I’m not as bad as a lot of other people.”


Winners listen;
losers just wait until it’s their turn to talk.

Winners respect those who are superior to them and tries to learn something from them;
losers resent those who are superior to them and try to find chinks in their armor.

Winners feel responsible for more than their job;
losers say, “I only work here.”

A winner says, “There ought to be a better way to do this;”
losers say, “That’s the way it’s always been done here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment